Moist Bread Pudding Muffins Recipe With Chocolate Chips Is Quick & Easy by 30Seconds Food
Bread pudding in muffin form? Who could resist? This easy bread pudding muffin recipe is sweet, moist and the perfect dessert or snack. What a great option instead of having a big pan of bread pudding tempting you from the kitchen!
Instead of chocolate chips, you could use blueberries, chopped nuts, chopped overripe bananas or raisins. Any kind of bread can be used in this bread pudding recipe. Just make sure that it's stale. If the bread is fresh, it will take longer to bake and have a softer consistency. The muffins will puff up and then deflate a bit after being removed from the oven.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 slices stale bread, cut or torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs together in a mixing bowl. Add the milk, sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and melted butter. Mix well.
- Add the bread pieces and stir to combine. Make sure all the bread gets coated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture between 12 greased muffin cups. If using the brown sugar, sprinkle it over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.