National Fudge Day: How to Make Easy Fantasy Fudge That's to Die For by Donna John
My grandma made this incredible fudge every Christmas. Guess you can eat it year round because National Fudge Day is in June. It's really easy – you make it in the microwave.
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a large bowl, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and milk. Mix well. Microwave on high another 5 minutes or until it begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well and scrape down the bowl. Microwave another 5 1/2 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in the chocolate chips until they melt. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour fudge into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Marshmallow Creme $6 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Vanilla Extract $6 & Up
Sugar $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.