20-Minute Ground Beef & Green Bean Stir-fry Recipe Has Just 5 Ingredients by Donna John
Stir-fry recipes are always a go-to on busy weeknights and for casual weekend dinners. They're quick to make, most have just a few ingredients and they are just good. This beef and green bean recipe uses ground beef and green beans, both which are budget-friendly ingredients. (You could substitute ground chicken or ground turkey.)
Serve this easy ground beef recipe with rice for a complete meal. If you feel inspired, make some crispy egg rolls or crab rangoons to go with it. This easy green bean stir-fry recipe is perfect for meal prepping, too.
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed (leave whole or cut into smaller pieces)
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until browned and cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain fat.
- Add the green beans and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until they are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Pour into the pan. Cook about 3 more minutes. Add crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve over rice.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.