4-Ingredient Ground Beef Meatballs Recipe: Fresh Homemade Meatballs in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Everyone needs a basic meatball recipe. This easy meatball recipe has just four simple ingredients. Make a batch then use them for meatball sandwiches or with spaghetti and your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (you could use ground pork)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll into meatballs and place them in an oiled baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $8 & Up
Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.