4-Ingredient Ground Beef Meatballs Recipe: Fresh Homemade Meatballs in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Everyone needs a basic meatball recipe. This easy meatball recipe has just four simple ingredients. Make a batch then use them for meatball sandwiches or with spaghetti and your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (you could use ground pork)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll into meatballs and place them in an oiled baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.