How to Make a Fun Easter Cake Kids & Adults Will Love (No Peeps About It) by Kim Kusiciel
This Easter cake is just too cute, right? And it's so easy to make!
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 package Easter Peeps Bunnies
- green pull-apart Twizzlers
- vanilla frosting
- food coloring
Here’s how to make it:
- Crush the Oreos and set aside.
- Color the frosting orange using food coloring. Set aside.
- Whisk the pudding mix and milk for about 2 minutes. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter on medium speed. Once it’s light and fluffy, reduce speed to low and add powdered sugar. Increase the speed until it’s fluffy again.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the pudding mixture and then the Cool Whip.
- To assemble, layer crushed Oreos on the bottom of a large rectangular glass dish. Then layer the pudding mix and top with more Oreos.
- Once the final layer has been achieved, add decorations by piping orange vanilla icing in rows across the cake to look like rows of carrots. Add the green Twizzlers to look like the green part of the carrot.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Scatter some bunny peeps around the carrots just before serving!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Easter Peeps $3 & Up
Oreo Cookies $3 & Up
Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Twizzlers $3 & Up
Vanilla Frosting $3 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.