Green Cocktails: How to Make a Jalapeno Vodka Martini for St. Patrick's Day! by Donna John
Spice up your St. Patrick’s Day with a this jalapeno vodka martini from Prairie Organic Spirits cocktails. That leprechaun won’t know what hit ‘em!
- 1 1/2 ounces Jalapeno-Infused Prairie Organic Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (Chef Gigi tells you how to make it here)
- jalapeno slices
- lemon twist
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a jalapeno slice and lemon twist to garnish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: