This Easy Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Has Just 4 Ingredients by Kim Conde
Looking for a super easy yet crave-able dip to serve family and friends? Spice up your get-together or just Sunday night with a buffalo chicken dip recipe so good, your everybody will want more and more. Place the dip in a pretty bowl and serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips, or sliced peppers, carrots and celery sticks.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir until blended and creamy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.