Banana Bread Recipe: How to Make the Best (Yes, the Best) Banana Bread by Donna John
This really is the best banana bread recipe you'll ever make. And it's super easy.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 - 6 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into two greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F about 30 minutes.
Now I'll share a couple secrets:
- I like to slightly under bake my bread. Just where it's a tiny bit moist in the center on the top.
- Before it's completely cool, I cover with plastic wrap. This makes the top of the bread ooey gooey and super moist.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.