5-Ingredient No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Recipe Is Simply Delicious by Donna John
All you'll need to make this no-bake banana cream pie is bananas, instant vanilla pudding, milk, a graham pie crust and whipped cream. To up the banana factor, you could stir in some banana extract, but it's delicious without it if you don't have any in your pantry.
This delicious no-bake dessert recipe looks harder to make than it actually is, so you'll get tons of respect (and even more smiles). So simple and so delicious! Serve this creamy no-bake pie for dessert any day of the week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours for refrigeration
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours for refrigeration
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 2 - 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 small box (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream (try this homemade whipped cream recipe) or 1 container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pudding mix and milk, and whisk to blend. Stir in banana extract, if using. Set aside.
- Put the sliced bananas on the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Pour the pudding over the bananas. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, spread or pipe fresh whipped cream or the non-dairy whipped topping over the top of the pie. If you want a little crunch, you can sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Banana Extract $4 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.