Chocolate Brigadeiro Is So Easy to Make! Here’s the Simple Recipe! by Donna John
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
A brigadeiro is a bite-size Brazilian ball of chocolate goodness that’s served at almost all celebrations in Brazil. With only four ingredients, this truffle-like treat is super simple to make.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chocolate sprinkles
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and butter in a saucepan.
- Over medium-low heat, cook until the mixture thickens and is firm enough to stay together and not spread when stirred.
- Pour the batter onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet and allow it to cool to room temperature (or pop it into the fridge for a few minutes).
- Butter your hands and roll it into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
Yum! Store in an airtight container.