Thin Mints Cookie Truffles Recipe: Irresistible 3-Ingredient Mint Chocolate Truffles Recipe Uses Girl Scout Cookies by Cheryl Leahy
Got Thin Mints? Every year, I order Girl Scout cookies – but not for eating at home in front of the TV binge-style. I actually use them to make delicious, refreshing, mint chocolate truffles for dessert!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 box Thin Mints cookies
- 4 ounces (half a package) cream cheese
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips or chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles or cocoa powder (optional)
How to make them:
- Crush one box of Thin Mint cookies (you can also use Keebler Grasshopper cookies).
- Add in the cream cheese and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Form quarter-size balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips or candy melts in a double boiler and dip truffles in the melted chocolate.
- Place back on the baking sheet and refrigerate until they are firm. You can even add sprinkles for a little festive flair or dust with some cocoa powder.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Keebler Grasshopper Cookies $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chocolate Candy Melts $3 & Up
Chocolate Sprinkles $4 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.