Made-Your-Way Ice Cream Pie Recipe Is a Summer Staple by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to freeze
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 ready-made chocolate pie crust, graham cracker crust or shortbread pie crust (or if you're feeling it, make a homemade crust)
- 1/2 gallon of your favorite ice cream flavor, softened slightly
- dessert topping of your choice (caramel, chocolate fudge, marshmallow, butterscotch, etc.)
- candy of your choice, crushed, if necessary (candy bars, chocolate chips, toffee bits, mini marshmallows, etc.)
Here's how you make it:
- Fill the pie crust with the ice cream.
- Squirt or spoon on the dessert topping.
- Sprinkle with the candy.
- Put in the freezer to firm up.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.