#MotherhoodRocks: No Horsing Around! Here Are 13 Reasons Why! by Gail Harris
Isn’t it true that being a mom is the most challenging, fulfilling, fun, desperate, growing, hilarious, life-altering, forever aspect of your life? You’re a mom, so you must have your own reasons why it’s the consummate life opportunity. I offer mine, in the hopes that it inspires you to discover your own. Anyway, perhaps, some of mine reasons are also true for you:
- Fulfilling my life’s deepest desire to help shape my son’s life.
- Looking past the black and white.
- Letting go of my lifelong assumptions.
- Looking past my own nose.
- Inspired to look for the bigger picture.
- Facing my fears about letting go, and giving them up.
- Becoming stronger and more self-confident.
- Trusting my intuition bottom-line.
- Learning to prioritize.
- Learning to put myself first and put myself last.
- Learning not to grim it up, learning to laugh.
- Letting go of the little stuff and knowing what’s important.
- Sharing the trail with other awesome mamas like my tribe at 30Seconds,
Every day I learn new reasons why #MotherhoodRocks. Isn’t that true for you, too, mama? Happy trails.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.