Dieting? 5 Quick Tips to Help You Lose Weight Safely! by Dr. Christopher Masi
12 days ago
Most of us are looking to lose a few extra pounds. Reducing your dietary intake by 250 to 500 calories per day leads to weight loss of 1/2 to 1 pound per week. Here are five tips to help!
- Avoid nuts. Three handfuls of nuts have 525 calories.
- Don't eat in front of the TV. This can save as much as 288 calories per meal.
- Use 10-inch plates instead of a 12-inch plates. You'll eat up to 25 percent less and save up to 500 calories per day.
- Don't drink soda. Each 12-ounce can contains 150 to 180 calories.
- You can't eat an unhealthy snack if it's not in the house, so don't buy junk food.
Be healthy on your weight loss journey!