Weight Loss Mantra Magic: How to Lose Weight By Thinking Happy, Healthy & Vibrant Thoughts by Lisa Faremouth Weber
I lost more than 20 pounds in three months, and not by exercising like a crazy person. Most people think that by exercising they will lose weight and feel great. Most often, in my opinion, what happens is folks get injured and endure pain, leaving them feeling less than happy! Your life is precious and you deserve to feel happy, healthy and vibrant. Here's how to get started:
- First, practice radical acceptance. Accept, love and appreciate yourself just as you are. You are the same person whether you are 5 pounds heavier or lighter.
- Say these mantras 100 times a day: "I feel happy, healthy and terrific." "I love and accept myself just the way I am." "I am bountiful, I am beautiful, I am BLISS!"
- Walk every day for at least 20 minutes.
- Drink water in the morning with fresh-squeezed lemon.
- Eat whole foods like steel cut oatmeal, fruit, lots of veggies and avoid dairy.
- Get lots of rest and relax during the day.
If you are interested in optimal health and weight loss coaching let me know!
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider.