Choose to Be Happy: 13 Easy Ways to Commit to Happiness Daily for a Better Life by Harry Hoover
You decide to be happy or not. No one else, no outside influence controls your level of happiness. It is all in the way you choose to view life.
Your brain is a remarkable instrument that is really open to suggestion. Just feeding your brain a few positive thoughts each morning helps it produce the right neurotransmitters to assure your happiness. It knows you are fooling it, but goes along for the ride anyway.
Here are some ways to commit to happiness daily:
- I will express gratitude for my friends, family and blessings today.
- I will exercise today. Doesn’t have to be strenuous, just get up and move.
- I will connect with a friend today.
- I will plan one fun activity today.
- I will do something nice for a friend today.
- I will smile at one stranger today.
- I will eat healthily today.
- I will listen to music that makes me happy.
- I will learn something new today.
- I will accept responsibility for my own actions.
- I know today will be a good day.
- I will praise or compliment someone today.
Review this list each morning, and I guarantee you will have a better, happier day.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.