Endometriosis Survival Guide: 10 Steps Women Should Take Following Diagnosis by Samantha Bowick
What should you do when diagnosed with endometriosis? Here’s an endometriosis survival guide with 10 key actions everyone should take following their diagnosis:
- Understand Your Diagnosis: Evaluate where your body is and research everything there is to know about endometriosis.
- Form a Team: It takes teamwork and specialists to put your endometriosis on the defense. Having support is crucial.
- Research: Researching endometriosis and all of the treatment options available is crucial in finding the treatment that works best for you.
- Know Your Medications and Treatment Options: There are several types of medications that doctors may prescribe for symptoms related to endometriosis.
- Keep a List of Your Symptoms: This will help you and your doctor determine what treatment option is best for you. Also, try to keep track of your period.
- Know the Risk Factors of Other Diseases: Other diseases may exist with endometriosis.
- Be Kind to Yourself: It is OK to take time for yourself and rest.
- Decrease Stress: Stress can further exacerbate the disease.
- Stay Up to Par Mentally: I know it's hard, but try to stay as positive as possible.
- Stay Committed: Make a commitment to yourself to find answers.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.