Make Healthy Eating a Habit: Here Are 7 Habits of Highly Effective Eaters by Vicki Shanta Retelny, RDN
We can all be effective eaters to fuel ourselves well for an active and productive life. With a family and full life, healthy eating can fall by the wayside. I've created seven simple ways that you can create a healthier relationship with food called the "7 Habits of Highly Effective Eaters" (thanks to Stephen Covey!):
- Eat the Mediterranean way.
- Sweeten foods yourself. Watch out for “added sugars.”
- Fend off inflammation with healthy fats from nuts, seeds and vegetable oils.
- Boost brain, heart and cell health with herbs and spices.
- Create a kitchen community in your home.
- Eat whole grains – a little whole grain goes a long way.
- Go calorie-free with beverages.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.