Healthy Beets: Here's Why Beets Are the Nutritional Bomb! by Nafsika Antypas
I used to think I didn't like beets, but then I realized it was because I thought there was only one way to eat them! Boy, was I wrong. So, I started experimenting and invented some cool recipes. But first, here are five reasons you should eat beets:
- Beets assist in reducing inflammation.
- Beets contain anti-cancer properties.
- Beets contain vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, iron, vitamin A and C and folic acid.
- Beets increase heart health.
- Beets help regulate cholesterol.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.