The Zen of Dogs: 7 Wonderful Life Lessons I Learned From My Dog by Michele Lengerman
In honor of dogs everywhere, I’m reviving this list of life lessons I learned from my sweet Candace. I am forever a better human because of her simple wisdom:
- Go for a walk every day. It’s good for your body and your spirit.
- Treat every walk like it’s your first – and your last. Even when you walk the same path, there is always something new to see.
- Always greet loved ones with a smile and a wagging tail.
- Always greet strangers with a smile and a wagging tail.
- A little cheese goes a long way! Kibble or vegetables, it’s all better with a little cheese.
- On a sunny day, drop everything and lay on the patio.
- When someone is sad, be right there. No advice or wisdom needed, just sit with them in their sadness so they know they aren’t alone.
Hug your pets!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.