Do You Keep Your Feelings Bottled Up? 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t! by Doctor Harmony
Some of us find it hard to talk about feelings and about our problems. We may not want to burden others, we may feel embarrassed or feel vulnerable and weak. The reality is that feelings are normal and life will be filled with challenges for all of us. When we bottle our feelings here’s what can happen!
- Resentment can build and we can explode for minimal reason.
- Depression and anxiety are more likely to develop.
- Relationships become emotionally distant.
- We are more prone to cancer, heart disease and stress-related illnesses.
- We may become emotionally numb and directionless.
- Passive-aggression or aggression are more likely.
Take the plunge and reach out to others. It is worth it!