Have an Active Mind That Disrupts Your Sleep? 7 Tips to Help Shut It Down & Snooze! by Doctor Harmony
To sleep, your mind and body need to be in a relaxed and peaceful state. Is it difficult switching your head off? Try these seven tips!
- Avoid caffeine after midday. Try chamomile tea.
- Resolve any conflict or unfinished business, if possible, during the day.
- Keep a to-do list next to your bed to deal with the next day.
- Avoid excessive alcohol at night; it fragments sleep.
- Burn lavender oil or use it in massage oil before you sleep.
- If you’re worrying about a situation you can't do anything about, learn to accept it. Make the most of it and be grateful that it isn't worse.
Soon you'll be sleeping like a baby!