Keto Cheesy Cauliflower & Ground Beef Casserole Recipe: Low-Carb Comfort Food by 30Seconds Food
Keto recipes is the No. 1 searched diet plan term on the internet. That means lots of people are on the keto diet plan. Cauliflower, ground beef, cheese and sour cream all top the most-used keto ingredients list. This easy cauliflower and ground beef casserole recipe uses all of them!
Ground beef, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and paprika are cooked together in a skillet. Sour cream, chopped steamed cauliflower and a shredded Italian cheese blend is mixed in, then the mixture is transferred to a baking dish and topped with more cheese. The low-carb casserole recipe bakes for only 10 minutes, just to melt the cheese. Fabulous!
If you don't feel like turning on your oven, you could top the cauliflower and ground beef with the cheese, cover and let it melt on the stovetop. It will taste just as fabulous. If you don't feel like chopping and steaming fresh cauliflower, use a bag of frozen riced cauliflower cooked according to package directions instead.
Serve this easy ground beef casserole with a fresh vegetable or a salad. The leftovers reheat well and are great for lunch the day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 - 4 cups chopped cauliflower, steamed until tender, or 1 package (10 ounces) frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in an ovenproof skillet until meat is browned and onions are soft. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Drain fat.
- Add the Italian seasoning and paprika. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the cooked cauliflower, sour cream and half the cheese. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Keto Cookbooks $5 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.