4-Ingredient Butter Pecan Fat Bombs Recipe: This Sweet, Low-Carb Snack Recipe Is Perfect for the Keto Diet by 30Seconds Food
Fat bombs are all the rage with ketogenic diet groups. The keto diet is low in carbs and high in fat. When on keto, you drastically reduce carbohydrates, replacing them with fat. By doing this, your body goes into a metabolic state called ketosis. In ketosis, your body burns tons of fat for energy.
That's why when on the keto diet, fat bombs are not only OK, but they also may help you lose weight. This easy, four-ingredient butter pecan fat bomb recipe is a sweet, low-carb snack perfect for the keto diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 12 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or maple extract
- 1/2 cup pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, cream cheese and maple syrup into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Put tablespoons full of the mixture onto a baking sheet. Freeze for about 1 hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Maple Extract $4 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.