Sugar Cookie Martini Recipe: A Sweet Dessert Cocktail for the Holidays by Ann Marie Patitucci
Many of us make an effort to cook or bake something special during the holidays. Some of us go all out to cook family favorites and impress our guests. There’s one thing, though, that I think often gets overlooked during the holiday season: the drinks! If you enjoy a Christmas cocktail, why don’t make a special one? I love a signature holiday cocktail, especially this time of year. What a great way to ring in the holidays!
Every year my neighborhood hosts a “Tacky Light Run,” a 5K race in which runners dress up in red and green, glow-in-the dark jewelry, ugly Christmas sweaters, even costumes from Christmas movies, like Ralphie’s pink bunny suit from A Christmas Story. Some spectators dress up, too (I always do!). It’s one of the most fun nights of the year, a night that deserves a signature cocktail, like this sugar cookie martini recipe.
Made with one of my favorites, Irish cream, and other delicious ingredients, this sweet and decadent sugar cookie martini will feel like dessert for the grownups! Bonus: enjoy this cocktail all year long simply by changing the color of the sprinkles. What occasion do you think deserves a sugar cookie martini?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole milk (can substitute 2% or 1% but I don’t recommend skim milk)
- 1/4 cup Irish cream (I prefer Bailey's Original Irish Cream)
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- whipped vanilla frosting
- festive holiday sprinkles
Here’s how to make it:
- To rim the glasses, pour 1/4 cup of sprinkles onto a small plate. Spread a thin layer of whipped vanilla frosting onto the rim of the glasses. Then turn the glasses upside down and dip the rims into the sprinkles.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine milk, Irish cream, vodka and chocolate liqueur. Add ice and shake until well combined. Pour into glasses and serve cold.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.