North Pole Christmas Cocktail Recipe: Put a Little Jolly in Your Holiday Happy Hour by 30Seconds Food
If you have time, dip the rims of the glasses into milk or vodka and then into cocoa powder. It even makes this Christmas cocktail even more festive!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoon molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup whole milk or cream
- optional garnishes: whipped cream, marshmallows, candy canes and crumbled gingerbread cookies
Here's how to make it:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, molasses and ginger. Shake well. Strain into cocktail glasses.
- Pour some milk onto the top of each drink. Garnish as desired.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.