Toast the Holidays With This Marshmallow Chocolate S'mores Martini Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 3 ounces marshmallow-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 3 ounces half and half or whole milk
- mini marshmallows or regular marshmallows
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the vodka, liqueur and half and half in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake.
- Strain into martini glasses.
- Top with marshmallows that have previously been roasted or use a kitchen torch.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.