No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake Recipe Is a Christmas Miracle by 30Seconds Food
Who doesn't love a good cheesecake? No-bake desserts are always a fan favorite, but especially around the holidays. This no-bake gingerbread cheesecake recipe is creamy, easy and quick to make. The perfect cheesecake for your holiday menu, this stunning dessert recipe is truly a Christmas miracle!
Decorate this gingerbread cheesecake with gingerbread men cookies, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, star anise, fresh rosemary sprigs and coconut truffles, etc., to create a beautiful dessert presentation. Serve this decadent cake recipe with whipped cream, caramel sauce, pumpkin caramel sauce or crumbled gingersnap cookies. We're pretty sure this luscious cheesecake dessert recipe will steal the show!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes and 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes and 4 hours to chill
- 1 3/4 cups gingersnaps cookie crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 28 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before preparing the filling.
- Store the cheesecake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the gingersnap crumbs and butter in a bowl. Pour them into a 9-inch springform pan. Press them onto the bottom and up the sides.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. Beat until well combined. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into the gingersnap crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 41g
Saturated Fat: 25.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 20.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
Total Sugars: 12.9g
Vitamin D: 3mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.