10-Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue Recipe (Just Wow) by 30Seconds Food
Chocolate fondue is off-the-charts craveable, but add in peanut butter and you are in for a dessert treat. This peanut butter chocolate fondue recipe is sweet and creamy and ready in about 10 minutes.
Cuisine: Swedish / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups heavy cream (plus additional if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter (not natural peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- In a saucepot, stir together the heavy cream and sugar over low heat.
- When the cream is hot (not boiling), stir in the peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted. (Add more cream, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.)
Note: If the fondue breaks, stir in a little more cream.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.