Step Out of the Box With This Creamy Dairy-free Mango Pudding Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Vanilla pudding. Chocolate pudding. Pistachio pudding. Butterscotch pudding. Yawn. OK, they're delicious, but sometimes you need to step out of the box and try something new. This easy, creamy mango pudding recipe is the ticket out.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
- 1 packet (1 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups frozen mango, thawed
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the gelatin and boiling water. Add the sugar. Whisk to combine and dissolve sugar.
- Put the mango into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango puree into the gelatin mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add the coconut milk and whisk until fully combined. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.