2-Minute Pumpkin Mug Pie Recipe Is All You Need This Fall by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkin pie is great, but sometimes you don't want a whole pie sitting around the house. Gemma Stafford of Bigger Bolder Baking has the answer: pumpkin mug pie. This easy mug pie recipe is made in the microwave. Quick and delicious!
Serve this pumpkin mug pie with whipped cream. You can eat it hot out of the microwave or refrigerate to chill and enjoy it later.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, egg, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a 6-ounce mug add in the crushed cookies to the bottom. Pour the filling over the cookies.
- Microwave about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds. The top may look slightly damp but it will set as it cools. Carefully remove the mug from the microwave. Let it stand for a couple minutes to cool.
Photo: Gemma Stafford via YouTube
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
6-ounce Mugs $8 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Gingersnaps $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.