3-Ingredient Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe Is Irresistible by 30Seconds Food
The health benefits of pistachios and dark chocolate are well documented. This easy chocolate bark recipe combines both of those healthy ingredients in one creamy, chocolatey, crunchy candy. This chocolate bark recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and is a great sweet snack or food gift. You could even crumble it on vanilla ice cream and serve for dessert.
White chocolate, which is not really chocolate, is not healthy like dark chocolate. You could definitely leave that out of the recipe. For more flavor, sprinkle with a little sea salt.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) dark chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 bag (6 ounces) white chocolate chips, for drizzling (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Line a baking sheet or baking pan with parchment paper and then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until melted and smooth. Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread it out until it's about 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle with the pistachios.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Dip a fork into the melted white chocolate and drizzle over the top. You could also put it into a piping bag or squirt bottle or dollop the white chocolate over and swirl with a skewer.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour and then break into pieces.
Note: The chocolate bark will be thicker if made in a baking pan vs. a baking sheet.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.