Easy 4-Ingredient Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe Is a Sweet Holiday Treat by 30Seconds Food
Peppermint bark made in cute holiday cookie cutters makes a sweet treat or Christmas gift for friends and family. Leave the peppermint bark in the cookie cutter and wrap with plastic and ribbon, or pop them out and keep your cookie cutters. Either way, this is one easy and delicious dessert idea most everyone will appreciate.
Don't have holiday cookie cutters? Make the recipe in a 13x9-inch baking pan and cut into squares or desired shapes. This refreshing chocolate peppermint candy is perfect for after dinner or for light afternoon snacking. Plus, it only requires four ingredients and is ready in no time!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (24 ounces) white almond bark
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 - 4 tablespoons crushed candy canes, plus more for sprinkling on top
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
- Place a sheet of foil on a flat plate or baking sheet and arrange cookie cutters on top. (The surface must be flat or the chocolate will leak from the bottom of the cookie cutter.)
- Fill the cookie cutters with about 1/4 inch of the chocolate. Put them into the freezer to set, about 20 minutes.
- Melt the white almond bark in the microwave until smooth. Stir in the peppermint extract and crushed candy canes.
- Pour a layer of the almond bark over the set chocolate. Sprinkle with some additional crushed candy canes. Put them back into the freezer to harden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Holiday Cookie Cutters $6 & Up
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
Almond Bark $3 & Up
Peppermint Extract $4 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.