Fudgy Nutella Brownies Recipe: A Whole Jar of Nutella? Yes, Please! by Donna John
My youngest daughter loves Nutella. When she was little, I'd pack it in her lunchbox with pretzels. When I ran across a brownie recipe that uses a whole jar of Nutella, it had to happen. How could this fudgy brownie recipe not be absolutely decadent and delicious?
You could stir some chopped hazelnuts into the batter if you really want to up the hazelnut factor in these brownies. If you're serving for dessert, melt a little Nutella in the microwave and drizzle it over the brownies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes about 16 brownies
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Nutella (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- dash of salt
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter and sugar into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring vigorously every 30 seconds, until sugar has somewhat dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Let the mixture cool slightly then add the eggs, whisking well. Continue to whisk until the mixture lightens in color, about 2 minutes.
- Add 2/3 cup of the Nutella and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir the mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Spread out evenly.
- Dollop the remaining 1/3 cup of Nutella over the top and use a knife to swirl it into the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until edges are set. Cool then cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.