4-Ingredient Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe With Fresh Herbs by Donna John
Three-ingredient, four-ingredient, five-ingredient and six-ingredient recipes have become a favorite of mine. It's amazing what you can do with such few ingredients. This easy four-ingredient ranch baked chicken recipe is the perfect example. The ranch dressing provides all the seasoning and salt you need to create flavorful, juicy chicken. The fresh herbs add a pop of freshness. So good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken pieces (I used legs)
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or as needed)
- fresh chopped herbs (I used fresh dill, thyme and oregano)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the dry ranch dressing mix and olive oil to form a spreadable paste.
- Season the chicken with black pepper. Rub the paste over the chicken and place into a baking dish. Drizzle with more olive oil, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until cooked through, crispy and golden, about 35 to 40 minutes depending on size of chicken. (Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.) Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.