Chef-Approved Stuffed Italian Ground Beef Meatballs Recipe: Man, These Are Good Meatballs by Marcus Lopez
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- chopped onion, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 6 - 30 garlic cloves (measure with your heart)
- seasonings of your choice (basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, etc.)
- marinara sauce
- grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients. Roll into balls, putting a cube of cheese in the center of each. Sear them in a pan in a little olive oil until browned.
- Put the meatballs into a preheated 400-degree F oven or air fryer and bake until cooked through.
- To serve, heat up the marinara sauce. Put the meatballs onto a plate and top with the hot marinara and grated Parmesan cheese (measure this with your heart, too).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.