Oven S’mores Recipe: Enjoy S’mores All Year Long With This Easy Recipe by Ann Marie Patitucci
My 12-year-old son went to overnight camp for the first time this past summer. The camp was highly recommended by a friend who attended when she was a kid and served as a counselor there, too. My Trevor went with her son and another buddy for eight days and seven nights (a long time for this mama bear!).
Trevor was surprised when, over a month after camp ended, he received mail – addressed to him – from camp! They were sweet, thoughtful letters from his counselors. They even came with a recipe for oven s’mores, something we can all enjoy throughout the year. Whenever we make them we’ll think of his time at camp: his favorite activities, his challenges, time with his buddies and everything he learned.
Serve this s'mores recipe warm in order to enjoy the gooey, chocolate-y, marshmallow-y goodness!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 full graham crackers, broken in half (into squares)
- 4 chocolate bars, broken in half
- 8 marshmallows
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place half the graham cracker squares on a cookie sheet.
- Place a square of chocolate (1/4 of a bar) on each graham cracker square. Top each piece of chocolate with a marshmallow. Bake until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from oven and top each with another graham cracker square.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.