This Fabulous Cinnamon Apple Pull-apart Bread Recipe Starts With a Can of Biscuits by 30Seconds Food
Soft, moist and full of tender cinnamon apples, this apple pull-apart bread recipe is insanely delicious and easy to make. The smell alone is reason enough to make it, but just wait until you take a bite.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 can (16 ounces) large biscuits
- 2 apples, chopped small
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of salt
Here's how to make it:
- Put the apples, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until apples are tender but not mushy. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Open the can of biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half lengthwise. Take a spoonful of the apple filling and spread it onto each biscuit half. Stack about four biscuits together then place in a buttered 9x5-inch loaf pan. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Cover the loaf pan with a piece of aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Remove from the oven and cool about 5 minutes before removing to a serving plate.
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. Pour over the warm bread.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Nutmeg $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.