Grandma's Easy Pineapple Bread Recipe: An Unbelievably Moist Taste of the Tropics by 30Seconds Food
Many of us remember Grandma pulling a warm loaf of sweet bread out of the oven. From date bread to banana bread to gingerbread to lemon poppy seed to chocolate, sweet dessert breads come in all varieties.
This easy pineapple bread recipe gets its moistness from crushed pineapple. The bread is so moist that it doesn't need a glaze. Here's what you need in order to make it: butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, crushed pineapple and vanilla. Mix the ingredients, adding the dry to the wet, until just combined. Bake for about an hour then enjoy the pineapple goodness for breakfast.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- If you find your loaf browning too quickly during baking, you can cover the top loosely with aluminum foil.
- This recipe works well with all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour, if you want a gluten-free version.
- For best results, don't slice the loaf until it is cool.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave. This loaf also can be frozen for up to three months.
Here's how to make it:
- Beat together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined. Stir in the pineapple.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from the pan to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 12.9g
Saturated Fat: 7.7g
Total Carbohydrate: 53g
Dietary Fiber 1.3g
Total Sugars: 28g
Vitamin D: 12mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.