Don't Monkey Around & Make This Easy Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread Recipe for Breakfast or Dessert by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
When I was growing up, food played a big role any time my Italian family gathered, and especially at the holidays. Certain foods will always remind me of those loud, happy meals with my parents, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles. As a kid with a sweet tooth, I was especially excited about the dessert options. One that I remember vividly is cinnamon pull-apart bread, which I remember being called monkey bread. It was a recipe one of my cousins would often bring to share. The best part: as an adult I can make it myself with this easy monkey bread recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I use walnuts)
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cans (16.3 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits (I use Pillsbury)
Here's how to make it:
- Spray bundt pan well with cooking spray. Sprinkle nuts on the bottom of pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and coat in cinnamon and sugar mixture. Drop into bundt pan.
- Melt butter, sugar and cinnamon together for sauce and pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. When done, turn over onto plate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.