Easy 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (No Flour) by Melissa Vickers
I need more sweets right now like I need a hole in my head. But I saw this cookie recipe and couldn’t resist giving it a try to see if it really works. It does!
The peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe took longer to cook than the recipe called for, and had to cool to set up as a cookie, but the result is excellent! Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 16 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 26 minutes
Servings: Makes about 16 cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I used 1 cup dark chocolate chips and 1 cup butterscotch chips)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine peanut butter, sugar and eggs until fully blended. Fold in chips.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. (Roll into balls if you want chunkier cookies.) This dough will spread, so if you want round cookies, don’t put them too close on the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 11 to 13 minutes. Let the cookies cool before removing from the pan.
Note: At the end of 13 minutes, these cookies didn’t seem done and were still pretty gooey in the middle, so I let them cook another 3 to 5 minutes. Just watch to make sure they don’t get too brown!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Butterscotch Chips $3 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.