6-Ingredient Creamy Chicken Curry Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
You can make this curry in a hurry! With just six simple ingredients, this easy chicken curry recipe has minimal prep and cooks in less than 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen peas
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the pepper and onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Add half of the curry powder and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Remove the vegetables to a plate.
- Add the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle with the remaining curry powder. Cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Put the onions and peppers back into the pan along with the peas. Heat through.
- Stir in the sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Curry Cookbooks $5 & Up
Meal Prep Containers $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.