6-Ingredient Creamy Chicken Curry Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
This curry recipe is so simple to prepare. Onion and yellow bell pepper are cooked in olive oil in a skillet until softened. Stir in half of the curry powder (yes, just half) and cook for about two minutes to release the flavors. The seasoned vegetables are then removed to a plate and set aside. The chicken is cooked next in the same skillet and sprinkled with the remaining curry powder to add flavor. Put the cooked vegetables back into the pan along with the frozen peas and sour cream and heat through. Done!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (divided)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen peas
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the pepper and onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Add half of the curry powder and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Remove the vegetables to a plate.
- Add the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle with the remaining curry powder. Cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Put the onions and peppers back into the pan along with the peas. Heat through.
- Stir in the sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.