Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe: Chicken Curry for When You're Not in a Hurry by Mei Marcie
For working adults, the slow cooker is a great tool. Try this slow-cooker chicken curry recipe the morning of one of your busy days. You'll thank yourself at dinnertime. Serve with basmati rice.
- potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
- chicken breast or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- fresh, frozen or canned vegetables (beans, peas, mixed veggies, etc.)
- curry powder
- coconut milk
- curry paste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put in the potatoes and chicken breast or thighs into the slow cooker.
- Add in vegetables.
- Add in curry powder with coconut milk or ready-mix curry paste.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Curry Paste $3 & Up
Basmati Rice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.