Cauliflower Curry Recipe: Easy 30-Minute Vegetarian Coconut Cauliflower Curry Recipe (It's Vegan, Too!) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- fresh cilantro and lime wedges, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in the cauliflower, curry powder and turmeric. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and cook about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed. Garnish with the cilantro. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Turmeric $3 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.