5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Totchos Recipe: Tater Tots Have Never Tasted So Good by 30Seconds Food
What do you get when you make nachos with tater tots? Totchos! This craveable buffalo chicken totchos recipe takes the flavors of chicken wings we love, the crispiness of tater tots and the creaminess of ranch, and turns it into an amazingly delicious appetizer, snack or dinner. You will not be able to stop eating this!
Instead of mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, you could make a quick cheese sauce and pour that over the top. Wow! Sounds heavenly, right?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce (plus additional for serving)
- 1 cup shredded fresh mozzarella cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (try this homemade ranch dressing recipe)
- chopped green onions, for garnish (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tater tots onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven until crisp and golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the tots bake, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken until golden brown on all sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Add the wing sauce and toss to coat.
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and turn on the broiler. Put the tater tots into a large casserole dish. Top with the chicken and cheese. Broil for about 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- To serve, drizzle with the ranch dressing and more buffalo wing sauce. Sprinkle with green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Buffalo Wing Sauce $3 & Up
Ranch Dressing $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.