Irresistible Cheeseburger Loaded Fries Recipe May Be the G.O.A.T. by 30Seconds Food
This appetizer recipe really may be the greatest of all time – when it comes to loaded fries. Instead of serving your family or guests burgers during the game, put out a tray of these cheeseburger loaded fries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag frozen french fries or your favorite homemade french fries recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pickle slices
- grated cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the french fries according to package directions.
- While the french fries bake, brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain the fat. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the Worcestershire sauce and cook about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the loaded fries, put the hot french fries on a serving platter. Sprinkle the meat over the top. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and then the pickle slices. Drizzle with the ketchup and mustard.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.