Cacio e Pepe Fries Recipe With Parmesan: This Loaded Fries Recipe With Cacio e Pepe Dip Is Delish by Donna John
Cacio e pepe (cheese and pepper) is a classic pasta recipe from Rome. A local restaurant had cacio e pepe fries on their brunch menu. Yes, please! This is my simple version of their appetizer recipe, made with an easy cacio e pepe dip, fries, freshly grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper. You will not be able to stop eating them!
If you don't want to make the cacio e pepe dip, you could heat up some jarred or homemade alfredo sauce instead. Don't forget the black pepper! It's a crucial ingredient in cacio e pepe. The dip recipe could easily be doubled if you cook more fries.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag frozen french fries or your favorite french fries recipe
Cacio e Pepe Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- black pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the french fries according to package or recipe directions.
- While the fries cook, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream and black pepper, to taste, in a serving bowl. (Add more cream if you want it thinner.) Mix well. Spread the dip to cover the bottom of the bowl.
- To serve, top the dip with hot french fries and grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with more black pepper.
Note: You could also serve the cacio e pepe dip in a separate bowl for dipping.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.