Amazing 5-Ingredient Steak Marinade Recipe Ups Your Grilling Game by Ann Marie Patitucci
We love food on the grill in my family, especially my husband and younger son. My hubby loves to grill (on both his smoker and charcoal grill!) so he does a lot of cooking in the warmer months. Steak is his favorite. He loves to mix things up, trying different sauces, rubs and marinades.
This is a new steak marinade recipe for him. It is so easy and delicious we just had to share it. It takes only five ingredients and three steps!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time to marinate
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (we use low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste (we use more pepper than salt)
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, whisk the ingredients together.
- Place your steaks in a large zipper bag. Pour the marinade over top and seal the bag. Swish the marinade around in the bag until the steaks are fully covered.
- Let steak marinate in the refrigerator from 30 minutes to 4 hours (the longer the steaks marinate, the more flavorful they will have).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.