2-Ingredient Sweet Cherry Pie Cookie Recipe Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3 by 30Seconds Food
This easy cherry pie cookie recipe is the perfect way to celebrate the (cherry!) season and is also impressively delicious. Our friends at Reynolds shared this easy, delicious dessert recipe that the whole family will absolutely love.
Check out how easy it is to make simple and tasty cherry pie cookies at home. To change things up, try using a different flavor of pie filling. Apple, blueberry, strawberry or peach would be tasty. What a fun activity to do with the whole family!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 package pie crust dough
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
Here's how to make it:
- Roll out pie crust dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Use round cookie cutter or top of glass to cut dough into circles.
- Top with one to two spoonfuls of cherry pie filling. Layer with additional, cut pieces of dough to make your favorite design. Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheets lined with Reynolds Kitchens® Parchment Paper with SmartGrid®.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until lightly browned on bottom and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Reynolds Consumer Products.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.