Easy Vanilla Maraschino Cherry Muffins Recipe Will Make You Smile by 30Seconds Food
With everything going on in the world right now, it seems like we all could use a smile. This vanilla maraschino cherry muffin recipe will turn that frown upside down.
You might not expect to find maraschino cherries in a muffin, and that's what makes this easy muffin recipe so special (oh, and they're ready in just 20 minutes). Perfect for breakfast or snacks anytime.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk, nut milk or soy milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice (optional)
- 1 jar maraschino cherries with stems
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and cherry juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Line muffin tins with baking liners. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Push a cherry into the center of each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 11 to 14 minutes, or until they begin to lightly brown. Makes about 12 muffins.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maraschino Cherries With Stems $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Oil $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $2 & Up
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
Baking Liners $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.